The Hearing and Balance Institute of the Rockies, Inc. accepts referrals from all medical professionals. We prefer a team approach to patient care, since the more medical providers work as a team, the better the patient outcomes will be. Therefore, we will work closely with you to assure your patient receives the best possible outcome.
What Can A Referring Provider Expect From Us?
- An appointment for emergency hearing, dizziness or balance issue is available within 48 hours.
- We have comprehensive evaluations with includes tests not available elsewhere in Colorado, but are standards-of-care at the nation’s top facilities.
- Your patient remains your patient.
- Your patient is never rushed and is treated with the highest care and regard.
- You have the ability to contact us directly as needed by phone or email.
- You receive a complete, understandable and timely report.
How Do You Refer A Patient?
1. Fax Us A Referral (303) 954-8316
If the patient has Medicare or Medicaid as their primary insurance they will require a prescription from a physician or non-physician practitioner which has CMS approval to refer.
- The prescription for evaluation and/or treatment should state why they are being seen with a diagnosis code, wording saying “evaluate and/or treat” and your signature.
- Click here to access forms you may use for common referrals.
If the patient has TriWest/TriCare they will need a referral to audiology through the standard TriWest/TriCare system for the appropriate test codes.
If the patient has a 3rd party payer which is not an HMO, they can be seen without a prescription. We accept most insurance companies.
2. Make An Appointment (303) 993-8832 or have your patient call us.
Have your patient download and fill out the appropriate forms on our website related to their referral issue.
- Click here for our patient office forms.
- If the patient does not have internet access, have them call the office and we can arrange with them other options for the paperwork.
3. Fax Us Your Patient’ Medical Information
Please have the patient’s medical information, referral, your reports and notes as well as any previous testing faxed to us at (303) 954-8316.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-32321904-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);