If you have been searching for solutions that work, or have been told there is nothing that can be done for your…
…. then you have found your answer.
The Hearing and Balance Institute of the Rockies, Inc. is the premier center in Denver, Colorado with the technology and expertise to provide patients of all ages with a thorough evaluation designed to accurately pinpoint the cause of your symptoms. We only provide treatments which are scientifically proven to be effective.
Here are five primary reasons why our facility is the premier audiology center in Colorado:
- Our patients LOVE their hearing aids. At the Hearing and Balance Institute, 93.7% of our patients report being very happy with their hearing aids. This percentage far outranks the national average because we have the expertise to best adjust your hearing aids to your particular needs. We give the kind of service and quality of care that sets us apart in the Denver area. Our nationally recognized Doctors of Audiology work with many different manufacturers, which give us the ability to offer the best quality hearing aids at a price level, technology and style tailored just for you.
- Making you look good is our priority. People of all ages have hearing loss, but some who need hearing aids are reluctant to improve their lives because they associate hearing aids with aging. We will bust that myth for you! We have hearing aid styles that no one–not even your spouse–would know you are wearing. Many styles and options are sleek and modern, with Bluetooth® connectivity for all your technology needs. You may even want to show them off!
- We make hearing aids affordable. We understand the financial investment in hearing aids can be daunting for some people. That’s why we offer quality hearing aids for every budget, as well as 0% interest payment plans. Don’t let money worries prevent you from getting the treatment you need. Postponing hearing loss treatment can cost you much more in the long run than the cost of hearing aids.
- Our patients find answers for their dizziness or balance issues in one visit. Chances are if you’re at this website, you’ve already seen many specialists to find out why you’re experiencing dizziness or imbalance–and have yet to get answers. We can obtain an accurate diagnosis in one visit for over 90% of vertigo cases, thanks to our state-of-the-art dizziness and balance center that has more advanced equipment than any center, clinic or hospital in Colorado. In addition, you will be seen by a nationally recognized expert in dizziness and balance disorders.
- Our tinnitus treatments actually work! A tinnitus evaluation is more than a routine hearing test. It requires specialized equipment, advanced knowledge and expertise that only our Doctors of Audiology provide. Our doctors will take the time to understand and identify the characteristics of your tinnitus so they can customize a proper, clinically proven and effective treatment plan.